I'm thinking of tapping the existing Hubzilla Facebook Page
? Maybe the admin can add contributors willing to:
* write catchy updates when we have a release;
* can create catchy memes (with proper license of the image used of course, so it's highly preferable it's Public Domain, CC-By, CC-By-SA, or CC-By-NC-SA to make it easier;
* provide answers if needed;
* some random post at least once a week or two -- it could be cat meme with a comment "We have that too!" or maybe not a cat meme because we're Koalas; it could even be a random quote with no relation to the project (the idea is to get people to reshare it, thus advertising the "Hubzilla Page")
* of course, responsible and won't make elementary mistakes like accidentally posting or replying in a comment thinking they're on their personal account but is actually on the Page's account (there's a switch when posting, so one has to be familiar with these FB features - it's not a literal account switching (ie not login/logout), it's like channel switching but on a per post/comment level)
Those are the ideas. It doesn't have to be followed (like regularly posting). The admin or team handling it should discuss how best to use it of course. But if I may submit, it should not be too serious and more catchy, make people to reshare (people tend to like pages that way).